STUDENT ON ATTACHMENT: PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
We are recruiting for an internship in the Public Relations and Communications division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to timeously provide accurate responses to customer enquiries on digital and social
media platforms in collaboration with the relevant divisions.
- Consistently monitor the media environment locally, regionally and internationally
- Identify low investment high impact communication to further the TRB agenda
- Identify possible threats and opportunities for TRB being profiled in the media and compile a
- In collaboration with the Public Relations and Communications Officer develop a draft
- Provide constructive and informative recommendations to sustain the TRB brand image
- Update the website and upload key reports on industry issues
- Any other duties as delegated
Qualifications and Experience
- Studying towards a degree in Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication or Media
/ Society Studies.
-Basic creative designing in Canva or other tools and delivering within timescale.
- Practical experience in social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- A fast learner and adaptive candidate who will be available on demand when there is call of
- Be prepared to travel to remote areas of the country on short notice
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Basic experience in photoshop, photography and videography (using digital devices)
- Superior writing and editing skills in English
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications including a maximum of 2-page Curriculum Vitae
and motivational letter to the Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on
Wednesday 15 March 2023.